About this site
lies in the answer
a personal search
to be developed
Papers to be developed.
Generally the ideas are completed, though in some instances some
research and relating to existing literature is needed. I expect
to add a paper every six to eight weeks, and to have largely completed
the presentation of the main ideas by the end of this year.
The sequence is broadly as follows:
- Develop the core ideas on perception (completed and presented).
- Develop the general theory of knowledge.
- Develop the model of science and the tools for systematic
theoretical social science.
- Apply the tools to the problem of a general theory of psychology.
- Explore application of the theory to actual people in actual
situations and relate to the main aspects of people commonly
- Apply the ideas to the evolution of mind.
- Apply the ideas to the creation and development of human spirituality.
- Develop the concepts of a humanist faith without God.
- Apply the ideas to the re-interpretation of modern quantum
physics to the question of whether or not probability is intrinsic
to the universe.
- Complete the overall image of the place and power of humankind
in the universe.
Working titles for the next papers are:
- Perception and a theory of knowledge
- A theory of science and the tools for a systematic social
- A general theory of psychology and its application
- The evolution of mind
- The human spirit and its foundations
- Spiritual humanism: a Faith without God
- Humanity, creativity and the role of chance in the universe